Thursday, October 13, 2011

Dirty Little Secret meme

Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under the Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.



"Who is the villain you love to hate?"




I'm going to have to go with Eric from the Sookie/True Blood series. He acts like an asshole all the time, but has something about him that you just can't resist! Not only do I love his arrogant character in the books, but hes just plan HOTT on the HBO series :)

6 comments:

Madame D said...

*sigh* Erik!! I LOVE him, I ust can't seem to find any hate for that hunky vamp LOL

Elena said...

Great choice! I've heard lots os details aboit Eric,I should give this series a try =D

Niina said...

Oh! I though of Eric as well, but then he's sorta good guy in my book though he does some gross cruel things... eh... now I'm conflicted!

Here is my Secret!
New follower. :)

Andra said...

Aww....I will always <3 Eric...I don't think he's a villian at all...more like sookie's true love :) lol

Here's my little secret :)
http://unabridgedandralyn.blogspot.com/2011/10/dirty-little-secret-is-weekly-meme_13.html

Kelvin O'Ralph said...

Hiya Cassie,

I got your link from Goodreads and wanted to stop by and say hi, and also follow your amazing looking blog. My name's Kelvin O'Ralph, and I write paranormal romance novels.

As for my little secret: If I was a girl, I'd have gone from Damon in 'The Vampire Diaries' as my Villain. Sadly, there aren't too many lady Villains.
b
P.S: Please stop by my blog if you can @ icire.blogspot.com

Kris said...

New follower!
Love this meme, I agree I love Eric! Sadly I havent had the chance to read all the books but I watch the HBO series and absolutely adore him.
Everyone likes a bad boy and hes a great choice! :D

Kris
http://abookfromsnowyriver.blogspot.com