Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Dirty Little Secret Meme

Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under the Covers blog. Every Thursday they get to know other bloggers and readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.




"You have been viciously attacked, but then saved by the tall, dark vampire of your dreams; however, he has had to change you into one of the blood sucking denziens of the night to save your life. After realizing that your favourite snack is now going to be a sip of O negative, what food do you begin to think you will lose your immortality for?"


This is going to sound strange/gross but I'm definitely going to miss Bruschetta and Deviled-Eggs! Brushetta is roasted bread rubbed with garlic and topped with extra-virgin olive oil and tomato's, and its delicious! I order it at every restaurant I go to that has it :). I would miss deviled-eggs because my mom whips up some mean deviled-eggs for special occasions and I can't get enough.

I'm pretty sure I can pass these up for eternal life and a hottie-pa-totty vampire boyfriend though (Wink)

8 comments:

Jet @ Book Devotee Reviews said...

Ooo I can totally understand missing Bruschetta! I love my carbs haha Nice pick.

Kristan said...

I love deviled eggs! Its like a summer staple for my family. I love them with paprika on top. So good!

True Pleasures said...

Yeah, Bruschetta would be a big no-no, if you were turned. Not only could you not eat it, you couldn't even be around it. Of course, that's if the common vampire superstitions are true.

Madame D said...

Deviled-eggs!!! LOL. Im not an egg fan in any form - I'll stick to the choc. I can still have fun with my hoc and my vamp. Yum!!

OMFG!!! I'm so picturing you laying a lil egg on your vamps sexy chest right now LMAO!!!!! Sorry *smiles sheepishly* LOL

Andra said...

Oh I LOVE deviled eggs!!! bahah but yeah...I agree with Madame D...I'm picturing a vamp trying to be sexayyy with deviled eggs on top of him...I'm not sure if even a vamp could pull it off

Under the Covers said...

LOL!! Andra! I'll have to agree with her. That may be a LITTLE tough.

Ann

Blue Shedevil said...

Madame D, *snort* I'll have that visual for awhile now. Deviled eggs and Bruschetta. Very interesting choice, and I am totally with the savory over sweet thing.

Cass @Shadow Kisses said...

Hahaha Ok, ya'll are killing me! I'm starting to picture it myself and its not going smoothly....no eggs, I'll just stick with the hottie Vamp :)