Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dirty Little Secret Meme

Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under the Covers. Every Thursday they get to know other bloggers and readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.


This weeks question?
"If you could shape shift into anything, what would it be?"

This is a hard one because there are so many great bad ass animals. I think I would turn into a bird (something common). Even though I wouldn't be able the hurt a bad guy I would be great at spying (who would suspect the cute bird in the tree is listening in) and of course, I could FLY! Last but not least I can poop on my ex's heads and their cars...oh heck, lets go for the whole shabang, I'll poop on their new gf's too :)

11 comments:

Under the Covers said...

LMAO That is a great incentive for shifting into a bird. Love it!

Francesca

Blue Shedevil said...

Love your pick, and pooping on the head is such a great weapon. Poop running down the face stops bad guys in their tracks.

Niina said...

I just read the newest feral warriors shifter book, and the male lead was a falcon - that would be kinda cool, at least then you'd still have talons... ;) like me...

Come see my Thursday and see who I'd shift into! Have a great day!

Niina said...

*sorry he was a hawk... not a falcon...

Clumsy Coquette said...

I think pooping on your ex's head or car is a great reason to pick a bird. I almost went with a bird but changed my mind.

Jet said...

I love the way you think! haha The being able to fly thing would be so great.

Andra said...

bahahah!!! I LOVE it! Definite revenge and spying material right there...I would personally make it my mission to make sure that my ex never got to a job interview, party, etc without a special present :p lahah

Madame D said...

Could you poop on my ex's head while you're at it - he's an asshat!! lmao!!

TTORIA said...

lmao, great answer!

TToria
xo

ttoria.blogspot.com

True Pleasures said...

lol I love your answer! I wouldn't mind turning into a little trouble-making finch myself ^-^

My DLS

Jenn said...

How fun!