Monday, October 17, 2011

MUSING MONDAYS weekly meme

MUSING MONDAYS is a weekly hosted by Should Be Reading where MizB will ask a book/reading-related question, and you answer with your own thoughts on the topic. http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/weekly-events/

This weeks question is "Do you judge a book by its cover?"


I have to be honest, I do. There are many times that I pick up a book that has a beautiful cover and leads me to be interested in it. Most paranormal romances have provocative or dark covers and because this is what I like to read, it is also what I looks for when searching for books. That being said, there have been many great books I found that did not have a great cover and some bad books that did. As I get older I tot to judge a book by its cover and search around for a good read.

1 comment:

Vicky said...

I agree with everything you just said. I love good covers but I've seen some very bad books with great covers and very good books with average covers too.

Here's my Musing Mondays post