Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dirty Little Secret Meme


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under the Covers. Every Thursday they get to know other bloggers and readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.
This Week:

"Zombies are attacking your house! What do you grab first?"
I'm going to grab my vacuum and turn it on! It makes my dogs (two Poodles and one Saint Bernard) go crazy :) They scare the crap out of everyone else, I'm sure they will scare some zombies too...at least I hope. I'll let you know next time I'm attacked by zombies :p

11 comments:

Under the Covers said...

LOL!!! That's a good tactic! I like it!

Ann

Jet said...

ooo! Saint Bernard! Those zombies don't stand a chance.
Great answer.

Under the Covers said...

Love it!

Francesca

Blue Shedevil said...

Yay! The puppies are saving the day! St. Bernards are awesomely brave and the poodles barking may destroy their brain.

Madame D said...

LOL. I don't have a dog, the Zombies are so gonna get me - maybe I could feed them my hubby instead. Hmm....

Proserpine said...

LOL I would have to try this too: the vacuum is making one of that creepy sound .... I can't even talk when I use it...to old maybe! Great idea!

Andra said...

Ha Great idea! That would confuse the heck out of those shamblers and let you escape! Hopefully the puppies would get away too...

Niina said...

Yes, let us know if that works. ;D

Shae said...

A vacuum?! That is a seriously unique answer lol!
I said a taser gun... lol if they come after me, I'm prepared!

Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

Holly said...

Great answer! Lol

My DLS: http://fullmoonbites.blogspot.com/2011/11/dirty-little-secret-20.html

Clumsy Coquette said...

Awesome plan! I would have to assume zombies would be scared too!

~The Clumsy Coquette
www.theclumsycoquette.com