Thursday, November 10, 2011

Dirty Little Secret Meme

Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under the Covers. Every Thursday they get to know other bloggers and readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.

"What supernatural power would you NOT want to have?"


This is a really tough one but I think the power I would least want is to speak to the dead. I've seen a few documentaries on people who can communicate with others who have past over and it is always so sad. The people were constantly under the stress of the pain those people went through and I would also hate to always have people hounding me to know what their dead "boyfriend" is saying instead of getting to know me.

2 comments:

Under the Covers said...

OH MAN! OK, you definitely chose a good one! I'm not sure I'd be cool with that!

btw, lovin your blog!

Annie

Em said...

I think I wouldn't want to see dead people, would freak me out. Plus where would they show up, can you imagine bieng in the shower ack..gives my spine tingles.