Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Dirty Little Secret Meme


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under the Covers. Every Thursday they get to know other bloggers and readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.

"You are a kick ass chick, ready to face the night
and kill some nasty vampires.
You have your leathers on, your sidekick is ready...
What is your weapon of choice?"

I would go with guns. I love the feel of that power in my hand! I love to picture myself pulling out my gun (attached somewhere hott like my thigh) and delivering that fatal blow to some asshat creature of the night!

8 comments:

AngelaCarr said...

Good choice! I'd add that to the swords on my back and hips. =)

Blue Shedevil said...

Take care of your gun and your gun will take care of you. Even with bad aim a big enough caliber bullet can disable somebody (or something). Good choice.

Shae Carcar said...

Lol that would be too cool! That reminds me of Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Angelina Jolie pulled daggers out of freaking no where! And that word, asshat? That sounds so familiar, where is it from?

http://understandingshaestory.blogspot.com

TToria said...

Totally agree with guns for a choice!! lol.

Andra said...

Gotta love guns! Anything that goes BANG BANG BANG is good in my book...preferrably men...but guns are fine too :P

Madame D said...

I'm not a fan of guns, but you make it sound so sexy! lol

Under the Covers said...

Yikes! I dont wanna mess with you, girl! ;P

Ann

Oh! Paper Pages said...

Just started following. Looking forward to future posts. http://ohpaperpages.blogspot.com/