Monday, November 14, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday Meme- Books On Your TBR Shelf

Top Ten is a weekly Meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they post a new Top Ten list that one of there bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer

Top 10 Books Waiting on my TBR Shelf

1. Misguided Angel (Blue Bloods #5)
by Melissa de la Cruz

Why? I LOVE the Blue Bloods series but it took so long for Misguided Angel to come out that to be honest I've forgotten the past books. I don't want to read book 5 until I re-read the series which there is never time for.....poor Misguided Angel :(




2. Blue is for Nightmares (Blue is for Nightmares #1)
by Laurie Faria Stolarz

Why? Not only do I have this book waiting to be read but I got the series cheap so I have books 1-3 waiting for me. I don't know what it is but I just cant get into this book so after the first 3 chapters I put it up and switched to a new read. I'm sure its a good book, I just have to get farther into it.



3. Witch Child (Witch Child #1)
by Celia Rees

Why? This book has been on my TBR shelf for a long time...why? I really don't know haha. I'm a mood reader and if I don't feel like one book, Ill put it down and grab another. At some point I'm sure Ill be in the mood for this one :)




4. The Reader
by Bernhard Schlink

Why? I have heard such great things about this book but sadly it is not one of my normally paranormal romances or YA so it has just been getting pushed to the back.



5. Bitten (Women of the Otherworld #1)
by Kelley Armstrong

Why? I can't WAIT to read this one but I've been swamped with ebooks that authors have sent me. I love helping out new authors so I normally move their books to the front of the line. I'm lucky I got to meet Kelley Armstrong once and I'm sure I'm going to love this series!

Other books to be read:
6. The Pillars of the Earth (The Pillars of the Earth, #1)
7. Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #2)
8. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
9. The Rose Garden by Susanna Kearsley
10. Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë

6 comments:

Manda said...

I completely forgot about Bitten and I know I'll love it when I eventually read it. I hated Wuthering Heights so don't worry too much about it because you might hate it too lol

Trish said...

I managed to get through Pillars of The Earth in about a week even though it's like 900 pages long. I really enjoyed it - it's so readable!

diaryofadomesticgoddess said...

Bitten is excellent - it made Kelley Armstrong one of my favourite authors immediately on reading it! Witch Child and The Reader are also both wonderful.
Here’s my Top Ten Tuesday post. :)

Kelly said...

Bitten is the reason I have since devoured every Women of the Otherworld book I can get my hands on! It's been years, but I can still feel the heat between Clay and Elena :)

My Top Ten Tuesday

Em said...

I have read Wuthering Heights, wonderful book.

GF Book Mom said...

One Book I have never read and have always meant to is Wuthering Heights.

Here's My Post