Monday, November 21, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday - Thanksgiving Feast with my Fav Authors!

Top Ten is a weekly Meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they post a new Top Ten list that one of there bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer.

Top Ten Authors I'd Love To Have At My Thanksgiving Feast

1. Melissa Marr
I am super lucky that I got to meet Melissa Marr (author of Wicked Lovely) and she was so funny. I'm sure she would be cracking us all up at thanksgiving dinner :)

2. Andrew Davidson
Not only did he write one of my favorite books-The Gargoyle-but he took seven years of doing research to write it. I would love to talk to him about all the places he went to get inspiration for the book....did I mention hes also really cute hehe

3. Charlaine Harris
Shes a southern gal like me, and of course I LOVE the Sookie Stackhouse series! I'm sure we would have a lot to chat about over dinner and then we can watch True Blood together :D

4. Rachael Wade
Rachael did an interview for me a few weeks ago and she is fabulous! I got to chat with her over email and not only is she a great writer but she is real and down to earth!

5. Danielle Trussoni
She wrote one of my all time favorite books-Angelology. She is still in the process of writing the next book in the series and I would invite her to dinner to get the skinny on her new book!

Other invitees:
6. Jeaniene Frost
7. Melissa de la Cruz
8. Richelle Mead
9. Stephenie Meyer
10. Patricia Lynne


I hope some of these authors read this post and decide to crash my Thanksgiving dinner haha.

3 comments:

CYP @ A Bookalicious Story said...

Lol, yeah I hope they do! I still have yet to read from so many of them!! But I've heard so much raves for so many of them. So who's your favourite author?

www.RachaelWade.com said...

I would sit down and do Thanksgiving with you any time, Cassie lol! I would be honored. ;) It was great chatting with you and getting to know you. This is a fun idea for a post. I may have to steal this...

Happy Thanksgiving, lovely. Be safe and eat lots of pumpkin pie for me, please.

Rachael
xoxo

Tess said...

somehow i forgot Stephanie Meyer in mine...go check it out @ My Pathway to Books
http://tessmw.blogspot.com/2011/11/top-ten-authors-i-want-at-my.html