Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Dirty Little Secret Meme



Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by us at Under the Covers. Every Thursday they get to know other bloggers and readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.

"Book boyfriends of 2011! Make a list but you can only use books you've read this year."

1. Shane CollinsMy sarcastic hunk (The Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine)
2. JaceMy witty hopeless romantic (Shifters Series by Rachel Vincent)
3. Bones, My sexy undead tough guy (Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost)
4. SamMy sweet shifter with a big heart (Linger -The Wolves of Mercy Falls #2 by Maggie Stiefvater)
5. Lucius, My undead prince charming (Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey)

Now if I could just find a guy like any or all of these :)

5 comments:

Under the Covers said...

Aww I love Jace! Even though I was more of a Marc girl myself.

Francesca

Ning said...

I really need to read all those series, but mostly the Night Huntress. I want to know Bones

Check out mine!

Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

Kah Cherub said...

Oh, I have Jace on my list, too. Sam didn't make mine, unfortunately, but Cole did. LOL

Not Just Nonsense

TToria said...

Bones! *Swoon*
:-D

Fab list, here's mine:
http://ttoria.blogspot.com

TToria
xo

Madame D said...

The only one I know is Shane!! I really need to check the others out ;)