Friday, January 27, 2012

I Can't Believe It's Free-Ebooks!!!

Are you running low on money but need some new reads? Here are some free eBooks you need to grab while the the gettins good! Check out this list of books I recommend and download them for yourself :) If you are looking for more cheap reads find the box on my right sidebar.

Jenny has a secret. Her touch spreads a supernatural plague. 
She devotes her life to avoiding contact with people, until her senior year of high school, when she meets the one boy she can touch, and she falls in love. 
But there's a problem—he's under the spell of his devious girlfriend Ashleigh, who secretly wields the most dangerous power of all. 
Now Jenny must learn to use the deadly "Jenny pox" she's fought her entire life to hide, or be destroyed by Ashleigh's ruthless plans. 
Not for readers under eighteen



"This is the way the world ends - not with a bang or a whimper, but with zombies breaking down the back door." 


Nineteen-year-old Remy King is on a mission to get across the wasteland left of America, and nothing will stand in her way - not violent marauders, a spoiled rock star, or an army of flesh-eating zombies.




This is the story of my past. Of what things were like for me when everything was normal. Of what every teenager’s life is like. Clothes. Parties. Boys and summer vacation. What’s so wrong with that? I liked it. I was happy. 
Until things changed. I changed. 
I didn’t know that lies and secrets were about to take over my existence. I didn’t know there was someone out there, someone meant just for me. I didn’t know that I was about to go on a journey, a journey that would lead me to the girl I am today. 
This is the beginning of the worst year of my life. Would I go back and change things? Erase everything that has happened to go back into these moments? 


Not a chance. 


Forget prophecy. Make your own destiny. 
Sheltered from the outside world with no hope for escape, slave girl Reychel dreads her fifteenth birthday - when her master’s symbol is burned on the back of her bald scalp. Her best friend disappears the night before, leaving her to face the branding ceremony alone. She soon discovers nothing is as it seems when people desperate for freedom beg for Reychel's help. 
Can Reychel learn to believe in herself?




Evangeline has spent her teenage years in obscurity. Her foster parents have the emotional aptitude of robots and her classmates barely acknowledge her existence. About to turn eighteen and feeling like a social pariah, she is desperate to connect with someone. Anyone. 

When Evangeline meets Sophie after literally stumbling upon her café, she believes she’s found that connection. Willing to do anything to keep it, she accepts a job as Sofie’s assistant and drops everything to fly to Manhattan, where she is thrust into a luxurious world of Prada, diamonds, and limitless cash. 

With such generosity and kindness, it’s easy for Evangeline to dismiss certain oddities... like Sofie’s erratic and sometimes violent behavior, and the monstrous guard dogs. She’s even willing to dismiss her vivid dreams of mob-style murders, beautiful homeless people living in caves, and white-eyed demons that haunt her each night as figments of her imagination—especially when one of those figments is the gorgeous Caden. When she wakes up with bite marks on her neck, the fairy tale quickly turns into a nightmare. She slowly unravels the mystery surrounding Sofie and friends, and the reality of the bites and the “dreams.” What she discovers is far more mysterious and terrible than anything she could have imagined. 
In a world where everyone has motive to lie for personal gain, Evangeline must decide which deception is least likely to get her killed.


If your like me and have a Nook instead of a Kindle, try the Smashwords links I have provided. If there is not a Smashwords link for the book you want remember you can download the Kindle App on a number of devices and download your book on it straight from Amazon! I use my IPod Touch :)
Get your Free Kindle Reading App Here

No comments: