Sunday, February 19, 2012

Amazing Bookmark Finds ~ From Bloody to Cute!

For Valentines Day my beau got me a creative and thoughtful gift that reflects my love of books! This Bleeding Bookmark is one of the neatest bookmarks I have ever seen....What do you think?

If you are a vampire and zombie lover like me, then this bookmark is right up your ally! Made of red silicone this bloody liquid bookmark is perfect for holding your spot in your fav vampy read :) Visit Here to get yours.

Here are Some More Amazing Bookmarks I Found: 

The FingerPrint Bookmark will not only hold your page but you can slide the hand to point at the last line you left off on! Made with a silicone band FingerPrint will also never fall off your book. Find out more Here


These cute lil monsters are not only unique because they slide on any page corner but you can make them yourself! Find the How-To Here


This Page Percher Bookmark is one of the cutest things I have seen! Visit Mrs.Kwitty's Cottage Here to get yours!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Those are great! I love the corner monsters. I may have to find them and pick up some!

Jessie Harrell said...

Oh, I love anything that can be handmade. I bet those birds wouldn't be hard & the monsters are adorable. Thanks for sharing!

Addicted2Heroines said...

Love the finger print bookmarks. Neat idea.

Cass said...

Thanks Everyone! If you make some please share some pics with me :)