Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Be My Valentine Jace Hammond! Vday Book Boyfriends Hosted by RazOrbill

RazOrbill is having a Book Boyfriends Post day for Valentines! A few of us at the RazOrbill community have gotten together to talk about our favorite booky hunks and ask them to be our Valentine. Click the button below to visit the site and read others picks for book boyfriends :) Mine is Jace Hammond from Rachel Vincent's Shifter Series...


Jace Hammond
Stats:
Height: 6'5
Hair: Straight, light brown hair
Eyes: Blue
Body: Well defined biceps and broad shoulders with a grin framed by lips that would be wasted on speech...
Clothing of Choice: T-shirt and Jeans worn with a pair of boots
Paranormal Ability: Shifting into a black Jaguar like cat-Werecat
Occupation: Enforcer for the South Central Pride
Goal in Life: Getting Faythe to fall in love with him...


Personality: Joker and tease but with a heart of gold....Jace is incredibly passionate about everything he does, from protecting his pride to wooing the woman he loves. He isn't afraid to say what he thinks and stands up for what he believes in. He knows how to make you laugh when you are down and will be the most loyal friend you could ever have....Any woman would be lucky to snag this hunky werecat!

Perfect Date: A perfect date with Jace would not include going very far....first we would strip our clothes and shift. After taking a romp in the woods we would cool off in the water while playfully splashing around. After we shift back, we would have a romantic dinner by candle light to replenish our energy...we will need it ;) Later in the night we will snuggle by the fire and watch a movie...any movie will do, because we won't be paying much attention to it anyway...

My pick for Jace would be an older Matt Lanter
“Just because Marc won’t touch you doesn’t mean I shouldn’t. Right? I don’t have that kind of self-control, and honestly, I don’t see the point in it. Are you supposed to be impressed by how long we can go without touching you? ’Cause if that’s the game we’re playing, I think I’d rather lose."-Jace
"If I love you more than you love me, I'm as good as dead. Yet I can't make myself take it back. I can't just walk away from you, because every time you pass by me without smiling, without touching my hand, or at least making eye contact, it feels like I'm dying inside. And I'm pretty sure that hurts worse than whatever Marc would do to me. Whatever your dad would do."-Jace
“Why is this so hard?” I whispered.
His pulse leaped crazily at my admission. “Everything worth fighting for is hard.”
Now I'm sure you can see why I'm asking Jace to be my Book Boyfriend. Who would be yours? 

2 comments:

Vanya D. said...

Jace was a spectacular character. Totally swoon worthy and Alpha material.
My favorite was Ethan. I cried so hard when he died. :((((((

Fred LeBaron said...

Great post, I can see why you like this guy! Haha, any date that begins with stripping off your clothes is likely to be hot one! Good luck, and if I see him, I'll def send him your way!