Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dirty Little Secret Meme-What Era would you visit?


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under the Covers. Every Thursday they get to know other bloggers and readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.

If you could travel back in time, what era would you like to find yourself in and why?

Well I just finished reading The Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare so I'm going to have to say the Victorian Steampunk Era (1800's)! I am in love with the dresses and depictions of the fancy parties. Women were so delicate and men were still gentleman...haha. I not sure I would exactly fit in but I would love to see everyone trying so hard to be proper, seems like a lot of hard work. 


4 comments:

Under the Covers said...

Victorian Steampunk! Love that choice!

Francesca

AngelaCarr said...

Steampunk! I'm not too familiar with this time. I have lots to learn.

Nikki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nikki said...

LOL...messed that one up. It was suppossed to read I don't know Cass, the Victorian era was really cool too. Ive always had a fascination with mythology, and hopefully I'll get to go to Greece someday!!