Sunday, February 19, 2012

In My Mailbox Meme

IMM is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to share what books you have received this week. This week I have gotten some wonderful ARC's and free review copies from authors that I am excited to read!

ARC's:
Author Cheryl Rainfield is having a blog tour for her new book Hunted. Please stop back by on March 22nd for a guest post and review!

Redemption is the second book in  L.A. Kuehlke series. Stop by on March 4th for a review and paperback giveaway!

Keep checking back for a review of this creepy tale!

From the Author:
Keep checking back for a review of this fun vampy read :)

3 comments:

carly said...

Amazing haul Cass.Monstrous Beauty is one I am really looking forward to. Thanks for sharing & I hope you enjoy them all.

-Carly @Fiction Fascination :)

Melissa Haggerty said...

I received Redemption a week or so ago. It looks really good. I can't wait to read it.

CYP @ A Bookalicious Story said...

Monstrous Beauty!!!! AHHHHH!! So jealous! Haha. I forgot to check back on Netgalley, and I missed the chance to request it early!:( Haha, hope you'll enjoy it! It looks SO AMAZING, and it sounds really interesting too. :)

Amazing haul you have there, Cassie!

P.S. I tagged you!:D http://abookaliciousstory.blogspot.com/2012/02/ive-been-tagged-your-it.html