In honor of Spreading Love during February, I am asking you to participate in the Letters To Merle Blog Hop!
Merle is a loving brother, uncle, and friend who also lives with down syndrome. Merle is turning 50 on February 10th which is not only a great achievement for someone with the condition but also an inspiring story because Merle has surpassed doctors expectations from an early age!
Merle's family is throwing him a Card Shower for his birthday, and this is where you come in! We will be asking on February 8th (when the blog hop starts) to send letters to Merle via snail mail or email. It would make his day and be amazing to shower Merle in praise from cards all around the world throughout the whole month of February!
Everyone with down syndrome or disabilities live a life we could never imagine and overcome great obstacles everyday. As part of this blog hop I would like you to spread the word about a disability of your choice to raise awareness and help others understand so maybe we could spread more love and less judgment.
As part of this blog hop you will need to:
1. Add your blog to the linky below.
2. Post about Letters To Merle on February 8th.
3. Include mailing address and email address for letters to be sent to (I will email you this information).
4. Talk about either down syndrome, a disability of your choice, or a story you have related to the topic.
5. Include the linky in your post so others may join in throughout the month and spread the word!
Send eCards to email@example.com Joyce is Merle's sister and she will print them out and give them to him. If you are generous enough to send a card to Merle via snail mail, send them to 409 E. Oak North English Iowa 52316
On the 8th I will post Merle's inspiring story and information about where to send the birthday cards to! Please feel free to post the button or banner to your blog or sidebar :)