Saturday, March 3, 2012

Advertise Your Book On Shadow Kisses Now!

Let me take the work out of advertising for you! 
Shadow Kisses is now offering custom package options for advertising your book on our page. I do all the designing for you (yay!) or you can use an Ad you already have!

See Information Below:

Size: Sidebar Banner-Large 
(300x250)  
Slots Left: 
2 Slots 
Pricing: 
Per Week (7 days)-$7
Per Month (30 days)-$15
Includes: 
Free Ad Design (Pictures/Text) of your choice and Ad Stats (how many clicks the Ad received) at the end of Advertisement duration. 

Size: Sidebar Banner-Small
(120x240)
Slots Left
3 Slots
Pricing:
Per Week (7 days)-$5
Per Month (30 days)-$10
Includes: 
Cover Picture and Tag Line of your Choice and Ad Stats (how many clicks the Ad received) at the end of Advertisement duration. 

Details: All Ads are designed by me using any photos or text your want to add. We can simply make a non-animated banner or I can add a little *Fun* to it and make a "Slide-Show" style banner (large Banner Only)! Banner advertising slots rotate per page load, so every few clicks your Ad will be featured! Banners will link to any page of your choosing and are powered by bannersnack.

Payment: Paypal Only. After you contact me and approve your Ad, I will send you an invoice using Paypal. You have three days (3 days) to pay the invoice or the Banner will be canceled and taken down.

Contact: If you are interested in featuring your book Ad on my page please contact me at deaton.casse(at)yahoo(dot)com, subject line Advertisement Request.

2 comments:

carly said...

This is very cool Cass, I wish you the best of luck with it. If you want me to put a button or something in my blog just give me a shout. :)

Patricia Lynne said...

Great idea, Cassie. I might have to buy a spot to advertise here. =)