Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays-Winging it! by Shel Delisle

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should be Reading where you grab your current read and share two "Teaser Sentences" with your readers!

Title: Winging It!
Author: Shel Delisle

Have you ever decided to do something that seemed like a good idea-maybe even an inspired idea-and in the second before there's no turning back, you think, I musta been totally mental when I came up with this? And then, Oh well, here goes.

Confession: That was exactly what ran through my mind when Gabriel sounded his trumpet and I took my leap of faith. - Grace from Winging it!

2 comments:

Vicky said...

I know that feeling!! It sounds like an interesting book already.:)

My teaser for this week is here.

Happy reading!
Vicky
Books, Biscuits, and Tea

carly said...

lol I know that feeling :D Great teaser, Cass. -Carly :)