Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Time Will Come Meme-Witchling by Yasmine Galenorn


The Time Will Come is a weekly meme hosted by Books for Company, which spotlights books that you really want to read but have been on your shelves for a while.

Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!


Title: Witchling
Author: Yasmine Galenorn 
Series: Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon series
Genres: Paranormal, Fantasy

We're the D'Artigo Sisters: Half-human, half-Faerie, we're savvy--and sexy--operatives for the Otherworld Intelligence Agency. But our mixed-blood heritage short-circuits our talents at all the wrong times. My sister Delilah shapeshifts into a tabby cat whenever she's stressed. Menolly's a vampire who's still trying to get the hang of being undead. And me? I'm Camille--a wicked-good witch. Except my magic is as unpredictable as the weather, which my enemies are about to find out the hard way...

"At the Wayfarer Inn, a portal to Otherworld and the local hangout for humans and beasties alike, our fellow operative Jocko's been murdered. Every clue points to Shadow Wing, the soul-munching, bad-ass leader of the Subterranean Realms. He's made it clear that he aims to raze humankind to the ground, turning both Earth and Otherworld into his private playground. Our assignment: keep Shadow Wing and his minions from creeping into Earth via the Wayfarer. The demons figure they're in like Flynn. After all, with only my 'bumbling' sisters and me standing in the way, how can they miss? But we've got a secret for them: faulty wiring or not, nobody kicks ass like the D'Artigo girls."-Camille

3 comments:

SarahS. said...

This book sounds like it would be good. I haven't heard of this series before.

SarahS

Jessi (Geo) said...

I've read this one and liked it, I own almost the entire series and still haven't got around to reading any others. Hoping to get to it soon!
Jessi @ Auntie Spinelli Reads

carly said...

O, sounds interesting, Cass. I hadn't heard of it before. I think I just might have to go add it on GR lol :)