Monday, March 19, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday Meme- TBR for Spring

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish 
This weeks Top Ten?
Top Ten Books On Your Spring TBR List

So, I am booked solid with blog tours and guest posts this spring and the only books I'm really going to get a chance to review are the ones going on tour. Are they awesome? Yes
Can we hear more about them? Why, yes you can :)

 1.Whispering Hills
Whispering Hills is a new YA going on tour now. Come back April 7th for a mini review and giveaway!

For as long as she can remember, 17-year-old Alexis Forbes can hear the thoughts of others. Most recently, she is disturbed by the dark, unfamiliar voice of a frightening killer: callous, cunning, charismatic and dead...read more here


 2. The Gates
The Gates is the second book in The Resistance Trilogy. Stop by on April 19th for a review and giveaway!

Armed with more unsettling knowledge about Gavin Devereaux and her circle of friends, Camille Hart is faced with new adversities and lethal propositions when she returns to the Amaranth exile to carry out Gavin’s risky crusade...read more here
 3. Veiled Virtues
Veiled Virtues is going on tour soon. Stop by May 18th for a mini review and giveaway!

When Paige Stewart left America to house-sit in England, her only thoughts were to get away from her controlling mother and to have fun. Little did she know that her working holiday would turn into a battle between good and evil, or that she would be the epicenter of that battle...read more here
4. Angel Eyes
Angel Eyes will be going on tour soon. Stop by June 2nd for a review.

Brielle’s a ballerina who went to the city to chase her dreams and found tragedy instead. She’s come home to shabby little Stratus, Oregon, to live with her grief and her guilt...read more here
5.Vamplayers
Vamplayers is not on tour right now but the author was kind enough to send me a copy and I can't wait to read it!

At the Afterlife Academy of Exceptionally Dark Arts, the vampires in training follow one of two tracks: they become either Sisters or Saviors. Of course, everyone wants to be a Savior, swooping into infested high schools...read more here
6. Winging it!
Winging it! is a fun new YA read that just came out! I am currently reading it and can't wait to finish :)

When the time comes to pick a vocation, Angel-in-Training Grace Lightbourne asks The Big Kahuna for His permission to go straight to Earth on a mission as a Guardian Angel...read more here




Other Top Tens:
9. Hunted

6 comments:

Mirjam said...

I like your blog! Not familiar with any of the books on this list, but enjoy reading them! By the way, I'm a new follower thru GR Share Your Blog. :)

Danica Page said...

I read Love Unfinished and really liked it. I received Angel Eyes from netgalley, but haven't got to it yet. The rest I'm dying to read. Great list.

My TT/Top Ten Tuesday post is here

Happy Reading!

~Danica Page
Taking It One Page at a Time

Book Slave said...

Hi there, just popping in... You have some really interesting books on your list.

:) Here is my choice...
Top Ten Tuesday

Kristina said...

Nice list of books, I have seen a few of those mentioned.

http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/03/top-10-tuesdays-14.html

Jennifer said...

These all look really good. Thanks so much for sharing :)

Sisters Unedited said...

I am going to have to head over to Goodreads b/c I haven't heard of many of the books you mentioned. I love it when I see new books. ;o)
Here's my Top Ten Tuesday

Happy Spring Reading!
Amanda @ Sisters Unedited