Friday, May 25, 2012

Cover reveal for an author I LOVE! Snapshots by Patricia Lynne

Snapshots is the new book by 
Snapshots: 
My name is Cyclop Blaine and I am a real person.
         “You are mine.”
I am a real person: heedless of a childhood spent under the supervision of an old man I only know as Master.
         “You belong to me.”
I am a real person: regardless of my teenage years bound by violence as the adoptive son of the Victory Street Gang's leader.
         “You will obey me.”
I am a real person: despite the visions I see in others' eyes. Snapshots of their futures.
         “You will cower before me.”
I am a real person: my life will be my own. I belong to no one.
        “You. Are. MINE.”
Snapshots GoodReads page: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/14288230-snapshots
Info about The Author:

Patricia Lynne is the author of Being Human which got a 5 star review from me! Be sure to add both Being Human and Snapshots to your "To-Read" list.

3 comments:

Patricia Lynne said...

Thanks so much for helping reveal my cover, Cassie. =D

Lovetiggi said...

Awesome Blog! I look forward to it!

Kerry Murphy said...

Looks great! I'm a new follower. Found you on Goodreads. Would love for you to stop by and follow me as well. :)

www.milestogobookreviews.com

Thanks!
Kerry