Sunday, August 11, 2013

I have a new hobby! FREE Book Lover PNG Character Graphic for your blog, websites and design!




I know, I know....I've been gone for a looooooong time! And I missed you guys...

I got a new job and have also started doing Graphic Design on the side. Because I missed my book lover friends so much, I am offering a FREE Character Design for you to use on your blog, website, social media sites and any other personal uses you can think up!


Because I am just starting out, things are still under construction, but if you would like to follow my Facebook page, I promise many more freebies to come! Click the picture to be taken to the post to download this cute PNG file. 

Thanks so much, ENJOY!

1 comment:

Patricia Lynne said...

Congrats on your new job Cassie. I was wondering where you had disappeared to.